| agape |
| & change is the only constant |
|
Friday, April 29, 2005
heyy ok exact one week since i update.. here goes =) today lit roleplay cancelled.. cos luhanlin took our lit periods to scold us for bridge.. luguixia din tell him abt our bridging games but lushaomei did.. yah so he was like, unhappy, and he teared. and we have to write this report tt must be signed by parents, and 4 compos in 4 days. unfair as usual cos WHOLE class must do, and some ppl obviously don deserve to do cos they r guai, sorry to cos made things difficult for irene n charlotte n guity towards luhanlin too. think wil just have to get over bridge, don play in school le.. =( slack short day. go sj room slackslack lame with std4s after school, 3pm mam jiayi came down and discussed training schedule for nationals. sounds like a whole bunch of at least 15dates, strecthing to july. ppl SYF end le, sports games end le, and sj is damnnn special. JULY. jiayou to us. den at 410 we went to run 2.4km, aloysius walked thruout. sehh. he was last, 98th person. i was 50th. okayy la. A i'm sure. im happy i din stop. i closed my eyes and run haha =p last 2.4km in DHS.. now PE can slack!! den we went back sch.. and NA no sally n mam jiayi talk until 630. so its like, damn fun. dono why we can get along so well with random topics totally. competition shd be talking cock session we sure win effortlessly. anyway carmen sucks. sally sucks. michelle sucks. sinee sucks. n shuang sucks most. cos we forgot mam jiayi's birthday!!! april 6th. ahhhhhhhh NA sucks =p and to ppl who still look down on us, just back off. yes. i don like comp train, but i love to crap with NA. been a month since we crapped. den go out for dinner, ate crabs! parents don mind de cards punishment at all. thursday lu came in n just scold for not doin his work. very calm he was cos he don wanna get high blood pressure. pity him n hope we don irritate him actly. sec2s fall in, eugene n i tell them abt uniform manual. i told them to watch their attire on school days. even if not for sch, do it for sj pride, as expected, they werent convinced. ya i think its dumb la, ankle socks, pink rubber bands, blah. but i used to be like tt, guess its a stage, one day they will grow up. leave it alone i shall. feel tt lower sec now gettin worse then we are. either super kiddy like pri sch kids, or super act lian and act seh tt is retarded. where is ppl frm de past when we were sec1, much mature n better std, but den again we aint like them now tt we r in sec4. dhs is changing, don like it. luckily im getting out. sierra comp train, really feel like im gettin used to bein with my team, good thing it is, nice std4 guys help me with bed damn thankful cos i wonder how often must they do this. we did bed bathing only, hey not bad really, linenes were taut. hope dey don blur, cos next wk is lvl camp, den 1 wk to intra comp. sierra shall excel.. =) yah n i hope to pass out with my std2 squad of 26/26. don let that hapn pls. wednesday maths test. i was sad though i din show much, sure fail. sian. mich nicely helped me do a few sums at home, mich de noah's wife rocks =p she rocks extra cos she pei me till late in afternoon wed, play bball, slack, go monkey bar with smc. waitwaitwait damn sian. den went guitar~* realised tt someone who din study can answer more sums den me. wahh. so HAPPY i was. really damn crap ahhhh.. yah n i din have guitar. i went up to yamaha den realised no lesson. good too cos i was very late. then i bought a top from fox, sweet i love it. haha. den go home. tuesday i forgot.. yep. after school went to eat pizza hut~* hahaha.. free pizza and extra stuff. yum nice great day =) but chionged maths at home. monday tjc principal tok abt focus and resillence. i love this 2 words. i love her toys. but i don like TJC. haha. SMC meeting for this sat, kristian was obsessed with his calculator, he spent all de time tokin abt it. den it was de most unproductive meetin, and it was de LAST meetin somemore. but still lame n funny =p went bazaar at 315 when evrything is sold out le. bot from manching angmian shunjie. den went out to eat~* den go home. last sunday went church, met yuyin and studied and catch up had GREAT time. last sat family day whole day, eat nice food n shopping time~ lazy blog le, tml last routine, std2s must perform. i wish we can have last routine as std4s squad too. end off with this song i love loads, great lyrics and tune n meaning, OLDIE.. haha.. ROCKS. The Pretenders - Loving You Is All I Know I don't understand how the sun keeps shining And I don't understand why the seasons change And I don't have a clue what makes the river flow Loving you is all I know I can't tell you why stars come out in the evening And I can't tell you where they go when they're gone And I don't have a clue what makes a flower grow Loving you is all I know I don't know how the world keeps on spinning around I don't know why the sky don't come falling down I just know that I would die without your touch I don't know what a time just to reach the shore Just know that I'll need you for forever more Knowing that I guess I know it nowI can't really say if there is a heaven But I feel like it's here when I feel you near me baby If angels are real, they must know how I feel Cause loving you* is all I know |